Head count

User avatar
OG Don Vito
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: Head count

Post by OG Don Vito » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:27 pm

I'm happy to say that the first official track submission for Rhymetorrents Volume 10 was sent in today!
User avatar
Nerd Funk Gangsta
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:28 am

Re: Head count

Post by Nerd Funk Gangsta » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Great! So what are the submission instructions? Sorry if I've missed this somewhere else...
User avatar
OG Don Vito
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: Head count

Post by OG Don Vito » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Nerd Funk Gangsta wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:08 pm
Great! So what are the submission instructions? Sorry if I've missed this somewhere else...
Email the track to me, pls: ogdonvito@gmail.com
User avatar
OG_MC_NARS
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:10 am

Re: Head count

Post by OG_MC_NARS » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:22 pm

OG Don Vito wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:35 pm
Nerd Funk Gangsta wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:08 pm
Great! So what are the submission instructions? Sorry if I've missed this somewhere else...
Email the track to me, pls: ogdonvito@gmail.com
Sweet Jesus I didn't know we were starting already. I remember the huge threads full of this we used to have.
Survivor of Rhymetorrents and Nerdcore Now.
Nerdcore for life
Geeks till we die
https://soundcloud.com/mcnars :trap
User avatar
Freeced
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: Head count

Post by Freeced » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:45 pm

I'm in, dog.
Freeced: Eats noodles and hot sauce.
http://bit.ly/freeced
User avatar
OG Don Vito
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Re: Head count

Post by OG Don Vito » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:51 pm

Freeced wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:45 pm
I'm in, dog.
Welcome to the site!
Post Reply