Introduce yourself...

Introduce yourself, off-topic discussion, chill...
xranger

Re: Introduce yourself...

Post by xranger » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 am

TRE wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 pm
What up, name is TRE.. some of you might remember me as the asshole that stormed the website years ago dropping diss tracks on FattyGoodness, Zealous1, and a few others LOL I came from another website called Letsbeef. I have remained friends with OG Don Vito on facebook, and I would like to think that i have Matured since back then LOL I submitted a track for Rhymetorrents Volume 10 and look forward to hopefully collabing with some of you guys in the near future. I put the mic down for like 7 years, blew the dust off of it and brought it back to a nice sizzle LOL
it's dope AF that this site is back!
this rings a bell...shit talkers?
i love jesus so much that i want to put my finger in his bum
xranger

Post by xranger » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am

oh yeah

"artist" formerly known as the ranger...have written about 3 verses since rhyme torrents went away...not likely to write any more any time soon but here for the nostalgias
i love jesus so much that i want to put my finger in his bum
OG Don Vito

Post by OG Don Vito » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:58 am

xranger wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am
oh yeah

"artist" formerly known as the ranger...have written about 3 verses since rhyme torrents went away...not likely to write any more any time soon but here for the nostalgias
What up, man, good to see you
TRE

Post by TRE » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:01 pm

xranger wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 am
TRE wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 pm
What up, name is TRE.. some of you might remember me as the asshole that stormed the website years ago dropping diss tracks on FattyGoodness, Zealous1, and a few others LOL I came from another website called Letsbeef. I have remained friends with OG Don Vito on facebook, and I would like to think that i have Matured since back then LOL I submitted a track for Rhymetorrents Volume 10 and look forward to hopefully collabing with some of you guys in the near future. I put the mic down for like 7 years, blew the dust off of it and brought it back to a nice sizzle LOL
it's dope AF that this site is back!
this rings a bell...shit talkers?
yea, LOL I just found one of the old diss tracks on a cd where i dissed like 3 people. if you was Ranger I think u was one of them LOL ahhh the good ol days :P
Download Album - Valley Of Darkness
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxMRI ... 3dOeUxSV1U
#ShittalkerS
OG_MC_NARS

Post by OG_MC_NARS » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:24 pm

xranger wrote:
oh yeah

Was literally thinking of you last week. I kept up with most people from back in the day but somehow I lost you.

Glad to see you back, hate that you don't plan to rap as I wanted to feat with you. :cry:
Survivor of Rhymetorrents and Nerdcore Now.
Nerdcore for life
Geeks till we die
https://soundcloud.com/mcnars :trap
Ham-STAR

Post by Ham-STAR » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:47 pm

xranger wrote:
oh yeah

Costs you nothing to write a new verse out of nostalgia too, if the mood takes you. I recall your stuff being generally good.
DavidBlakeMercer

Post by DavidBlakeMercer » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:45 pm

to be honest yes I agree Ranger and I think you are from Australia, and your one of the top 20 for the forum.
http://davidblakemercer.itgo.com

Jesus Christ is the Lord. -KJV1611
T. Karras

Post by T. Karras » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:58 am

Hi. My name is T. Karras; longtime hip-hop artist, first time nerdcore artist. I recently found out about this site and let's just say I'm excited to be a part of it.
Banditt

Post by Banditt » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:39 am

Hi, most of you probably wont remember me, I joined RT back in like '06/'07 and released an album in like 2013, took some time off when my daughter was born but now I'm looking to get back into the swing of things

So how's everyone been?
Banditt the Ill Alchemist
"Ready for the fill up just like a Banditt/Like an Ill Alchemist, Anti can't stand it"
~ Alpha Riff - The Man of a hundred Guns
https://soundcloud.com/theillalchemist
https://banditttheillalchemist.bandcamp.com/
OG Don Vito

Post by OG Don Vito » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:35 am

It's been pretty quiet these days, mostly just the big names releasing music with any kind of regularity and fanfare. But we are looking to release a RT vol 10 comp soon. Maybe consider contributing a track... also hit me up if you're down to collab and just refresh those skills over a beat!