Rhymetorrents.org is back... why now...?

Introduce yourself, off-topic discussion, chill...
admin
Site Admin

Rhymetorrents.org is back... why now...?

Post by admin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:57 pm

It's really culmination of many things... life, love, death, work... But mostly I had to wait for Danger Aaron to finally stop renewing the RT.org domain name. I mean really, I gave him the domain name freely back in 2009, he later refused to sell it back to me even when he wasn't using it anymore, but proceeded to just sit on it for years. Thankfully, his commitment to that gambit is as dead as NerdcoreNow...
ThugmastaJ

Re: Rhymetorrents.org is back... why now...?

Post by ThugmastaJ » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:08 pm

I'd be really happy to see this place poppin. I'll stick around and see how things develop.
OG_MC_NARS

Post by OG_MC_NARS » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:12 am

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE
Survivor of Rhymetorrents and Nerdcore Now.
Nerdcore for life
Geeks till we die
https://soundcloud.com/mcnars :trap
StarF

Post by StarF » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:02 am

What a weirdly unexpected thing to wake up to.

Welcome back nerdcore
BBS signatures used to seem so important.
Sbkretro

Post by Sbkretro » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:29 pm

And here we are again.
DavidBlakeMercer

Post by DavidBlakeMercer » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 am

Nostalgia DeJa Vu I was just thinking about the forums and even made a new sss podcast episode about the history of cirtain forums. Instant manifestation great minds think alike when you think you are in the Spirit.

I'm thinking the new era or VGIM begins now for 2020 and reaches 10,000+ members.

Also one thing we must learn is proper file hosting. Many forums you can find the article of an album's release but no download links that work. I suggest links from sites such as Bandcamp YouTube google drive ect. and any other major site that will not go down for decades. Overall the artist is responsible for their works but trust me I know plenty albums that I'd like to find again. I lost almost all my instrumentals over the years and only have my LPs and recently revamped the 8bit bonanza soundcloud.

And one last thing when will we have the other sections of the forum up such as new releases reviews ect. Also anyone have rhyme torrents Halloween 4? We can make vol 5 or remake vol 4 for 2019.
http://davidblakemercer.itgo.com

Jesus Christ is the Lord. -KJV1611