Introduce yourself...

Introduce yourself, off-topic discussion, chill...
xranger

Re: Introduce yourself...

Post by xranger » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 am

TRE wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 pm
What up, name is TRE.. some of you might remember me as the asshole that stormed the website years ago dropping diss tracks on FattyGoodness, Zealous1, and a few others LOL I came from another website called Letsbeef. I have remained friends with OG Don Vito on facebook, and I would like to think that i have Matured since back then LOL I submitted a track for Rhymetorrents Volume 10 and look forward to hopefully collabing with some of you guys in the near future. I put the mic down for like 7 years, blew the dust off of it and brought it back to a nice sizzle LOL
it's dope AF that this site is back!
this rings a bell...shit talkers?
i love jesus so much that i want to put my finger in his bum
xranger

Post by xranger » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am

oh yeah

"artist" formerly known as the ranger...have written about 3 verses since rhyme torrents went away...not likely to write any more any time soon but here for the nostalgias
i love jesus so much that i want to put my finger in his bum
OG Don Vito

Post by OG Don Vito » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:58 am

xranger wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 am
oh yeah

"artist" formerly known as the ranger...have written about 3 verses since rhyme torrents went away...not likely to write any more any time soon but here for the nostalgias
What up, man, good to see you
TRE

Post by TRE » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:01 pm

xranger wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:42 am
TRE wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:41 pm
What up, name is TRE.. some of you might remember me as the asshole that stormed the website years ago dropping diss tracks on FattyGoodness, Zealous1, and a few others LOL I came from another website called Letsbeef. I have remained friends with OG Don Vito on facebook, and I would like to think that i have Matured since back then LOL I submitted a track for Rhymetorrents Volume 10 and look forward to hopefully collabing with some of you guys in the near future. I put the mic down for like 7 years, blew the dust off of it and brought it back to a nice sizzle LOL
it's dope AF that this site is back!
this rings a bell...shit talkers?
yea, LOL I just found one of the old diss tracks on a cd where i dissed like 3 people. if you was Ranger I think u was one of them LOL ahhh the good ol days :P
Download Album - Valley Of Darkness
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxMRI ... 3dOeUxSV1U
#ShittalkerS
OG_MC_NARS

Post by OG_MC_NARS » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:24 pm

xranger wrote:
oh yeah

Was literally thinking of you last week. I kept up with most people from back in the day but somehow I lost you.

Glad to see you back, hate that you don't plan to rap as I wanted to feat with you. :cry:
Survivor of Rhymetorrents and Nerdcore Now.
Nerdcore for life
Geeks till we die
https://soundcloud.com/mcnars :trap
Ham-STAR

Post by Ham-STAR » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:47 pm

xranger wrote:
oh yeah

Costs you nothing to write a new verse out of nostalgia too, if the mood takes you. I recall your stuff being generally good.
DavidBlakeMercer

Post by DavidBlakeMercer » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:45 pm

to be honest yes I agree Ranger and I think you are from Australia, and your one of the top 20 for the forum.
http://davidblakemercer.itgo.com

Jesus Christ is the Lord. -KJV1611
T. Karras

Post by T. Karras » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:58 am

Hi. My name is T. Karras; longtime hip-hop artist, first time nerdcore artist. I recently found out about this site and let's just say I'm excited to be a part of it.