just finished my track for the compilation

Kontrazt1990

just finished my track for the compilation

Post by Kontrazt1990 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:30 am

I went with a Stoner Nerd Anthem, "Seth Brogan". I based the beat around some samples I made with a bong and a lighter, ending with a slightly rockish vibe. pretty proud of this one! I'll be sending it to DV in a couple of days after I test this mix on different speakers and fix any issues I find.
DavidBlakeMercer

Re: just finished my track for the compilation

Post by DavidBlakeMercer » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:21 pm

Proud of the Lord Jesus, living word engrafted able to save souls, Jesus finished it at Calvary, thanks Kontrazt

Jesus said confess him to man he will confess you before the Father (in Heaven) to his angels and if you deny him to man he will deny you before the Father and his angels

Also those that are born again of the Spirit only want to talk about Jesus Christ or something educational. Don't be easily offended we live in a Christian nation celebrating Easter, Thanksgiving and his birthday.

In lamen terms, like Pandora's box
Last edited by DavidBlakeMercer on Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://davidblakemercer.itgo.com

Jesus Christ is the Lord. -KJV1611
OG Don Vito

Post by OG Don Vito » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Kontrazt1990 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:30 am
I went with a Stoner Nerd Anthem, "Seth Brogan". I based the beat around some samples I made with a bong and a lighter, ending with a slightly rockish vibe. pretty proud of this one! I'll be sending it to DV in a couple of days after I test this mix on different speakers and fix any issues I find.
Sounds awesome, can't wait to check it out!
Kontrazt1990

Post by Kontrazt1990 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:56 pm

mercer stop spamming Jesus stuff. you keep posting about Jesus in completely unrelated threads, and its obnoxious