The current timeline as it stands in the continuum

Introduce yourself, off-topic discussion, chill...
2Thirteen

The current timeline as it stands in the continuum

Post by 2Thirteen »

Seeing as this place doesn't seem to have much going on as of late and I've been gone a long time, I'm curious to know what the heck has gone on these last bunch of years? Other than side projects (Music Video editing here n there) with Ran I've been completely out of loop.
When searching the genre online as of late I mostly find Anime Raps and a never fully dying battle scene. While I've glanced upon the reddit and noticed a discord quite some time ago, I am a bit curious if anyone knows what the timeline has been within at least the past 5-6 years (if not longer)?

Did things die out from here and a totally unaware gen came out of the woodworks via youtubers and soundcloud artists or is there more to it?
(I assume Richie Branson played a major part but even there I haven't followed immensely.)

Catch me up (along with anyone who may see this post)
Also anyone know if the archive is still in existence?
OG Don Vito

Re: The current timeline as it stands in the continuum

Post by OG Don Vito »

The archive seems to be gone, or it went deep, deep cover. There are a few FB groups, but they are pretty dead. Same with the Reddit sub, if you aren't posting about MC Lars, Frontalot, STD, or MegaRan you probably won't break 10 up votes. It's kind of just a fan club now for the elites.

I am still looking to finish RT vol 10, but a few things kind of slowed that down a bit, not least of all this whole Covid thing that seems we are finally moving past now.

But tldr: yeah, your appraisal of the scene seems more or less spot on.
2Thirteen

Post by 2Thirteen »

it's a shame, but thus is the flow in time and the shift on to social media (for the good....or horribly bad.)
Should try to bring RT 10 into the next gen if possible. While the forums may have faded, Torrents are still a strong hold..
OG Don Vito

Post by OG Don Vito »

2Thirteen wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:10 am it's a shame, but thus is the flow in time and the shift on to social media (for the good....or horribly bad.)
Should try to bring RT 10 into the next gen if possible. While the forums may have faded, Torrents are still a strong hold..
Yeah, heard that from a few peeps now.
The Original High-C

Post by The Original High-C »

Bro! Been a while...
Zombie Killa Audio Book - Part One of Six
https://soundcloud.com/the-original-hig ... lla-part-1